Surveys are an essential part of any marketing project. This is because, when companies regularly interact with their clients, they receive helpful feedback. That is where Surveysparrow comes into the picture. With the help of SurveySparrow’s conversational interface, users and companies may build and distribute engaging surveys suitable for mobile devices. Additionally, this platform enables you to give your customers a surveying experience similar to a chat.
Surveysparrow is a cloud-based option that provides users with the freedom to import contacts and group them into lists according to factors like age, geography, or work description. This is how straightforward, and hassle-free SurveySparrow’s user interface (UI) simplifies putting your idea into action.
Additionally, you may use a selection of pre-built templates based on various logic building blocks to develop custom surveys for your companies. You can create exciting surveys with just a few clicks, thanks to SurveySparrow’s central dashboard. Some pre-built template categories that SurveySparrow provides to its users are Business, Marketing, Education, Healthcare, and Events. These templates can be easily customized, and changes to the fonts, colors and theme background images can be made. With Surveysparrow, you can create mainly five kinds of surveys. These include- classic survey, NPS survey, Offline survey, 360-degree survey, and chat survey. You can read more about these types of surveys by checking out this article.
This article, will provide an in-depth analysis of Surveysparrow. We will talk about the software’s features, pros and cons so that you can get the entire picture of how well this software works for you.
Here are a few features of Surveysparrow
This feature of SurveySparrow helps you save time. Using this option, you can distribute surveys regularly every day, every week, every quarter, or within any time frame you choose. Why spend time when you can automate your repetitive processes with help? Once set up, automate the repetition, and distribute recurring surveys.
A chatbot is your option if you want to give your user control. Your survey becomes more like conservation as a chatbot adds questions, preventing your respondent from answering each one individually. This device offers a chat-like experience that makes things approachable, casual, and trouble-free. This chatbot can be set up whenever you like, and now we’re in an efficient automatic mode!
Report savvy dashboard
You can piece together your full success story by having intelligent reports, and SurveySparrow provides you with these advanced report filters. Each time a respondent completes a survey, platform stores, examines, cross-tabulates, SurverySparrow automatically organizes that response. When someone completes the survey once, an instant notification will be sent to your email, so you won’t need to visit your dashboard. These real-time reports are also available offline in PDF format or as shareable SPSS reports with statistical analysis.
Offline data collection
Offline Survey App, another excellent remote data gathering tool offered by SurverySparrow. Therefore, don’t be alarmed if you want to get input from faraway locations without internet access. As the ideal kiosk, SurveySparrow serves all ecosystems.
You can now send your clients mobile-friendly surveys using SurveySparrow. This service offers responders a handy option to record their opinion at any time and place.
More features about the software can be found on this website.
Pricing and payment plans
SurverySparrow comes with four main plans. You can choose one that fits your needs. The software provides a free 14-day trial. So you do have the option to try it out before you commit to SurveySparrow.
- The personal plans category comes with three basic plans with unique functionality: Premium, Basic and Free.
- Business Plans Category – This level is also equipped with three plans. The Elite, Enterprise and Business.
- NPS Plans Category – This category is helpful for those who wish to conduct in-depth analysis. Within this category are four sub-categories: NPS Enterprise, NPS Premium, NPS Basic, and NPS Free.
- 360 Assessments – This category enables the user to create development programs to evaluate employees’ performance and make reports on the same.
- Utilizing the mobile application, surveys may be sent and finished quickly.
- It doesn’t have any time-consuming patterns and has a very user-friendly UI.
- Email alerts from it keep you informed of every accomplishment and help you save time.
- There are many ways that surveys can be shared and delivered with ease. A variety of add-ons are available to connect them with other web services.
- The user can change the default language, and translation simplifies your ability to communicate successfully with your audience.
- The ability to freely design unique and personalized web links for a particular survey is outstanding.
- You’ll enjoy customizing the built-in themes to your liking.
- Users who want to collect data from places without the internet will find offline data collection beneficial.
- SurveySparrow lacks email marketing options. However, they can be added shortly.
- The question box drag-and-drop functionality is glitchy and inaccurately positioned.
- Small tasks that can be completed using chat-only customer service take a long time.
- To access additional sophisticated features, you must upgrade to a premium user.
- You may experience connection issues with Webhooks when using the AWS Public Gateway.
- The SurveySparrow chat theme does not support longer answers with several rows.
- Due to the staff’s tardy and slow response times, users believe there is never an active customer support team.
- If you try to personalize your surveys more sophisticatedly, you will run across design functionalities constraints.