Omnisend is a worldwide leading e-commerce marketing automation platform and an innovative omnichannel marketing platform. Started life back in 2014 as an email marketing platform called “Soundest.” Since then, it’s grown to become one of the best eCommerce marketing platforms today.
It positions itself as a platform specializing in eCommerce. It caters to eCommerce businesses of all sizes, from solopreneurs to multinational companies, serving customers across various industries.
Omnisend also lets you create engaging, compelling, and powerful lead generation forms. These work wonders for boosting your lead capture rates. There are loads of different styles forms to choose from, most notably (all of which can be seamlessly blended into the marketing campaigns):
- Signup boxes
- A more interactive ‘wheel of fortune style form
Some of its major features are as follows:
1. Advanced Email Marketing
Omnisend provides plenty of email templates and an intuitive, drag-and-drop email editor. Additionally, this makes creating professional-looking emails a breeze.
You couple this with Omnisend’s product picker feature (as previously discussed) and Omnisend’s CTR boosters. Like their dynamic discount codes and scratch cards…you’re bound to create and send emails to your subscribers who want to engage with them.
2. Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
With Omnisend, an individual can create and launch marketing campaigns across various channels – including SMS messaging, email, and social media. Needless to say, this works wonders for extending a brand’s reach.
Users can also merge most of their social media and communication channels into one unified workflow. It makes automating and keeping an eye on your multi-channel marketing campaigns easier.
Also Read: How to Start Digital Marketing Agency
3. Smart Segmentation
Omnisend’s innovative segmentation feature enables an individual or a company to divide their email list into small subdivisions. Moreover, they could base these ‘segments’ on their subscriber’s demographics, purchasing habits, the relationship they have with your brand, etc. This helps empower marketers to send more personalized messages and boost customer engagement.
You can also utilize Omnisend’s ‘auto-renewed’ segments, which enables you to smartly categorize your customers based on their:
- Shopping behaviours
- The channels they use to interact with your brand
- Their campaign activity
4. In-Depth Examination
Furthermore, Omnisend’s innovative reporting features allow you to drill down into specific aspects of your marketing campaigns to get a feel for what’s working and, more importantly, what isn’t.
5. Programmed Item Suggestions
Thus, with the help of artificial intelligence, Omnisend E-Commerce Automation empowers users to make customized item proposals based on their customer’s purchasing history.
Omnisend boasts native integrations for more than 30 apps across various categories – for example, shipping and logistics, eCommerce platforms, sales conversion and optimization, and customer support, to name a few.
The Pros of Omnisend E-Commerce Automation
- The ‘Product Picker’ feature is fantastic. You just have to choose a product from your store to automatically insert it into your newsletter. Gone are the days when you had to add product images and descriptions manually.
- Omnisend is exceptionally user-friendly. It’s effortless to sign up and get started. Not to mention, its backend design is immaculate and straightforward.
- Harnessing the power of automation is easy, and you’ll save tons of time!
- Additionally, Omnisend allows users to send 2,000 complimentary messages a month.
- Moreover, Omnisend offers native integrations with plenty of popular eCommerce platforms.
- Omnisend’s customer service is reportedly excellent.
The Cons of Omnisend E-Commerce Automation
- Compared to its competitors, Omnisend’s email design options are somewhat limited.
- Some users have complained about the lack of communication where Omnisend’s updates are concerned. Additionally, in some cases, this has prompted some confusion, forcing users to contact Omnisend’s customer service team to get more info on how to navigate the recent updates.
- Furthermore, there aren’t any customizable themes for holiday marketing available.
- You need to input data from scratch every time you launch a social media campaign.
Also Read: Stripe or Paypal: Better Payment Gateway
Omnisend is the ideal omnichannel marketing solution for any entrepreneur looking to level up their marketing campaigns with automation. It’s easier to use than Klaviyo (and often LESS expensive) and has infinitely better features than a Mailchimp. If you are an eCommerce operator, Omnisend is the right choice.
Thus, if you’re on the fence about whether Omisend is the right fit for your business, why not try their free plan? Let us know how you get on in the comments box below! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.