Health Technology Platform: Lindus health is a health-tech startup. Founded by Michael Young & Meri Beckwith in 2021 a special adviser to the Prime Minister and healthcare venture capitalist, respectively. The founders began Lindus after finding the crack marks in the recent trial bases during the coronavirus period. They realized that the current trial scenario is laid back and does not have solid paper backing. Most trials were also labour intensive, and the data was also not stored conveniently.
The founders of this Health Technology Platform realized that the current healthcare research facility is driven by many delays. Not only that, it requires a lot of capital investments as well. A lot of patients are missing out on essential healthcare treatment. In parallel to this, Lindus Health provides businesses with a much faster and cheaper way to conduct virtual clinical trials with minimum capital investments.
How do they encourage clinical healthcare research?
Lindus health is a solution for the community to encourage healthcare research growth. It focuses on building a better system for conducting clinical research and a much faster research approval system. Moreover, the start-up intends to work with companies and growing businesses to conduct trials. They help these companies with their research journey by backing them up with various expert and technological advancements.
As a healthcare research promotion and service provider business, Lindus health uses an innovative business model to approach and help businesses. They have a centralized delivery system to allow efficient gains. Moreover, they especially leverage their technology usage to bring essential research into the 21st century.
Also Discover: Peachy Pay: Your go-to Healthcare Payment App
What is their mission?
The primary mission of Lindus health is to accelerate clinical research for the next generation of healthcare companies. In simple terms, this clinical research accelerator means to give solutions to companies for fixing trials and easing the process while investing an appropriate sum of capital. Their mission is to
- Help Companies: Lindus health is a clinical research accelerator. They intend to help companies that conduct clinical trials. Additionally, they help the companies by innovating their research and backing them up to impact society with healthcare development.
- Accelerate Research: The health-tech startup is constantly taking out solutions to accelerate and fasten the process of clinical research to provide better healthcare treatments. Further, they want to help patients get the quickest treatment possible by accelerating the research process.
- Make Research Patient-Centric: It is evident that most companies are conducting clinical trials in today’s generation just to earn hefty revenue. But, indeed, this healthcare research is essential to many patients who need immediate assistance. Lindus health aspires to make research patient-centric by providing all sorts of research help to accelerate their research with quicker results.
How do they deliver faster trials?
Lindus health has created an end-to-end encrypted clinical trial platform. Their aim has been to solve clinical trials for biotech and health-tech startups so that the whole community can benefit. They have over three million patients in their privacy care network whom they are helping to get faster treatments. Furthermore, this Health Technology Platform offers more immediate and more enhanced clinical trial results to these people.
Their platform supports decentralized, hybrid and site-based trials by providing:
- Trial Designs: Lindus health offers the biotech or health tech companies a space to structure their trial design. In this phase, the companies provide a transparent objective of the trial. They provide various feasibility tools to these companies to gain a proper perspective and peace of mind before conducting a test.
- Rapid Recruitment Process: They provide the start-ups with a faster channel to recruit the suitable patients to conduct the trial research. They also offer the companies an average recruitment rate advancements, which is 20 times more efficient than any other government program could provide.
- Citrus: They provide these companies with end-to-end delivery of essentials with their full-stack technology programmed platform. They make sure to respect the research protocols and thier time duration without causing any delays. They also provide minimal risk options to these companies for smoother clinical trials.
- 24*7 Support: They ensure the companies with their support anytime needed. They are there with these companies for their research process throughout, helping them with all the essential needs to fasten the research for the patients.
Conclusion of Health Technology Platform
Lindus health is genuinely changing the dynamics of how companies think of conducting and accelerating clinical trials in the healthcare sector. They are encouraging a better healthcare system for society and helping a lot of people get better and thorough research healthcare feedback.
Thus, we at Crushinc, highly recommend this platform for companies looking for better support throughout their clinical research journey.