The use of PayPal accounts is becoming so common these days. Ultimately it is becoming more prevalent, popular, and common for the public. You can not only use PayPal for eBay purposes only.
Though the use of PayPal is so common for technical persons, and for the public who pay for the item on the internet. Unluckily most of the general public is not well aware of signing up in the PayPal account. Setting up or signing up a PayPal account is not a very tricky task. Additionally, there are fewer steps for this purpose.
The first thing in this regard is to choose the type of account. Furthermore after choosing the account type, now it is time to link a credit or debit card. You can also link a bank account as well. Moreover, there will be some other settings options also.
The good thing about PayPal is it offers four different types of accounts. The types of accounts are student, personal, premier and business. If you want to sell on the internet by using a PayPal account. For this concern personal account type will be the best choice. In this case, you want a PayPal account for the internet trade so you can use a business or premier account. Such types of accounts will not complicate your trade process. If you are a student living abroad then you can select a student or personal PayPal account. These types of accounts are perfect for single-person use. Furthermore, if you see any fault in your account, you can easily set it up by yourself. In this article, we will help you to set up your PayPal account. Furthermore, you can also change its settings when you want. So without wasting any other setting. Go towards the steps for signing up for a PayPal account.
- The very first thing that you need to do is to search paypal.com on google. You can also use any other browser. In our recommendation, google will operate well.
- The second step is to click on the signup button. This button will appear on the upper right side of the page.
- After clicking the signup button. Now a page appears. Here you have to select which type of account you want to create. Here we will explain how to set up a personal account. Other types of accounts will also be made accordingly.
- Click on the personal account. After that click on the Next button.
- On the next screen, you have to type your first name and last name. After that here you have to put your email address as well. So insert your authentic email address to avoid any complications further. After that create your password. Click on the Next button
- Now add your valid phone number. Moreover, insert the information of your debit card that you want to link with this account. After that do click on the linked card option.
Here you have successfully signed up to your PayPal account. Now it is time to verify your account. Verification on any PayPal account is necessary. Accounts without verification will be banned. Most probably the user will not log in to his account without verification.
- The very first thing for the verification of your PayPal account is to sign in your account.
- The person who has not made the PayPal account has to create an account first.
- Insert your email and password for signing in.
- After that click on the summary button.
- Now screen appears, and you have to click on the confirm your mobile number and email address. If you did not confirm these things before.
- After passing these security measures. There will be an option to link your bank account. This option will be on the same screen.
- On the next screen, a list of bank icons will appear. You have to select your bank account accordingly.
- Next, you have to enter your bank account and login information online.
- The linking process will start after that.
- Now you have to confirm your identity with another security check. This security check will be from the bank not from PayPal. After doing that you will be successfully verified by PayPal.
That is all about how to sign up and verify a PayPal account. After reading this article you will surely get an idea of how to do it by following these simple steps. Still, you have any confusion you can leave a message in the comment section.