Weebly and Zoho CRM Integration: Often people find it difficult to integrate their Zoho accounts with Weebly for ease of business. So, in this article, we have given a step by step guide to creating a proper integration between Zoho CRM and Weebly.
What is Weebly
To put it simply, Weebly is a website for building websites. The portal is a WYSIWYG editor for “what you see is what you get”. The online platform eliminates manual coding and replaces the process with an intuitive drag-and-drop interface.
Weebly is one of the vest first WYSIWYG site builders around the globe. The three founders beat overseas competitor Wix in order to market roughly in about six months. Weebly’s user interface system lets individuals add, edit, and arrange content, such as text, photos, maps, and videos, on their particular website with just a few clicks of the keypad or mouse.
Most of us are intimately familiar with site builders, having evaluated them on criteria such as ease of use, features, and price, reviewing the best platforms for online store building. As expected, the mainstay website builder continues to impress. The simplicity and intuitiveness of the user interface of this platform just can’t be beaten. Weebly also includes responsiveness with all of the program’s themes.
Also read: 13 Alternatives to Heroku for cloud
What is Zoho CRM?
Zoho CRM is a widely adopted and used customer relationship management (CRM) platform. Additionally, the online platform emphasises increasing leads, accelerating sales, and measuring performance. Moreover, it makes excellent use of artificial intelligence (AI). Its business intelligence features can empower remote workforces to achieve more together.
The user-friendly platform integrates with hundreds of popular apps and software, making it easy to build a custom CRM for any business. It provides its users with advanced options such as Zia, the AI-powered assistant. It also provides them with exceptional leadership and deal predictions to identify the potential customers who are most likely to convert into long term customers. This helps the sales teams focus their efforts efficiently.
How to Integrate Weebly and Zoho CRM
Mostly these types of customer relationship management resources certainly get integrated via a third party application or via a developer’s mind space. There is a no different formula to integrate Zoho CRM with Weebly, so we are instead giving you a sureshot way to integrate the same. We are integrating it via Zapier, so if you do not already have an account it is advisable to make one. Here are the steps to Weebly and Zoho CRM Integration:
- You already have the webform feature if you have Zoho CRM Professional or Enterprise. You can create a webform based on a module in the CRM, and then every time someone fills in that form on your website, a new record is created. This is how you make it:
- Go to Zapier and click “Make a Zap“. Select “Weebly” as your Trigger App and “New Lead” as your Trigger. Connect your WhatConverts account.
- On the Customize Lead page, select “Yes” for the leads you would like to send to Zoho CRM. Then, select your WhatConverts Profile you integrate with Zoho CRM from the final dropdown menu. Click “Continue“.
Note: Make sure to select “Yes” for one of the Phone Call options to eliminate duplicates from being sent into your CRM.
- On the Find Data page, click “Test & Review” to review the sample leads or click “Test & Continue” to automatically select a leader and continue the next step.
- Click “+” to add an Action Step. Select “Zoho CRM” as the Action App and “Create/Update Module Entry in Zoho CRM” as the Action. On the Choose Account page, select your Zoho CRM account or Link your Zoho account to Zapier. Click “Continue“.
- On the Setup action page, select “Leads” from the Module dropdown. Then, choose a layout of the second dropdown. Once selected, the carrier will expand for you to begin customizing the data.
- Match the Zoho CRM Lead Fields to your WhatConverts Sample Lead.
- Company: “Mapped Fields Contact Name“, “Caller name” or “Mapped Fields Company Name“.Note: Company is a required field. If you have leads moving from WhatConverts into Zoho, you need to choose an area that is never empty.
- First Name: “Caller Name“, “Mapped Fields First Name” or “Mapped Fields Contact Name“.
- Last Name: “Caller Name“, “Mapped Fields Last Name” or “Mapped Fields Contact Name“
- Note: Last Name is a required field. If you have leads moving from WhatConverts into Zoho, you need to make sure you choose a field that is never empty.
- Phone: “Caller Number” or “Mapped Fields Phone Number“
- City: “Caller City“
- State: “Caller State“
- Zip: “Caller Zip“
- Country: “Caller Country“
- Google Click ID(GCLID): “GCLID”
- Description: Type in the following, then choose the counterpart from the dropdown
Landing Page: “Landing URL“
Lead Page: “Lead URL“
Duration: “Call Duration“
Call Recording (If enabled): “Play Recording URL.”
Call Transcription (If enabled): “Call Transcription.”
Then, Click “Continue“. On the Send Data page, select “Test & Continue“. Turn your Zap “On” and give your Zap a name.
Also read: Can Hubspot be used in China?