An online form and data collection platform, FormAssembly aids businesses to take charge of their data collection procedure. Form Builder supports a variety of use cases and strives to empower team members. Users can create calculated fields, set up conditional fields, and set their choice of field type from various additional sites.
The integrations offered by FormAssembly support crucial business efforts across many sectors. Thanks to the connectivity, users can prefill data and create and update entries in Salesforce. In addition, the provider ensures integrations with payment processors, email marketing platforms, and other well-known products.
For users in other highly regulated areas, such as healthcare, FormAssembly offers a HIPAA-compliant Compliance Cloud plan. In addition, the company claims to keep high standards for security and compliance.
Since its establishment in 2006, FormAssembly has employed people worldwide. The CEO of FormAssembly, Cedric Savarese, recognized a gap in the data collection process and developed a straightforward method for businesses to construct tailored web surveys automatically.
In this approach, clients could drag and drop any items they needed to utilize in their surveys and design a template for themselves without having to locate developers to do the work.
Key Features of FormAssembly
- Secured Data
- Superior encryption
- Email notifications
- File Attachments
- Protection from Spam
- Integrations with Stripe, PayPal, FreshBooks Classic, and iATS
- Integrations with Google
- Simple and customized onboarding
- Single sign-on (SSO) and multi-user
- Only North American, European and Asia-Pacific Data Residency
- Survey and Templates
- Extraordinary Privacy Controls
Pros of FormAssembly
- User-friendly: No need to employ a developer; anybody can use our platform to design web forms to drive crucial business activities.
- Robust: With features like calculations and conditional fields, complex web forms are simple to design. Additionally, businesses can benefit from Pardot, PayPal, Salesforce, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud interfaces.
- Adaptable: FormAssembly makes it simple to collect data and process replies for any form, from straightforward contact forms to complex applications and surveys.
- Reliable: More than 4,000 companies use FormAssembly to power their forms. They support their customers with 99.9% uptime and market-leading customer support options.
- Secure: FormAssembly is committed to offering the best levels of security and compliance, including encryption at rest, HIPAA compliance*, FedRAMP Ready status**, and PCI DSS Level 1 certification.
- Preserves form data and make it simple to choose which data will be taken from the form. To obtain reliable results from the form “behind the scenes,” administrators can view submitted forms, track drop rates, etc.
Cons of FormAssembly
- It has a high level of personalization and is a versatile tool, which might confuse users when it comes to selecting the right option.
- Although there are many different types of connectors, they are not always the most durable.
- If you want to connect these forms to an external system, you need someone with technical knowledge to understand how the connectors operate. To truly customize the form’s appearance, you should also have someone knowledgeable with HTML and CSS. The form builder wizard does not always produce the most outstanding results until you dive into the code and make the necessary adjustments.
- Form Assembly’s customer service and the Knowledge Base are not up to the mark.
- Ingesting data from an outside list. The problem with FormAssembly is that you can’t create external lists and ingest them into a search field or a chosen menu (of products, mouse strains in our universe, nations served, etc.). It is the biggest weakness.
- Smaller firms may find using the instrument to be cost-prohibitive, and the value of what they pay is insufficient.
Because of its extensive list of integrations, drag-and-drop user interface, and high-quality encryption offers, this software stands out from others on the market. This final element is crucial, especially for large enterprises and businesses, because they must protect their data. This tool is unquestionably helpful for anyone looking to improve their surveys.