Cost to integrate Optimizely on the website: As a business grows in its proper way, digitalizing becomes a prominent option to opt for. While thinking of digitizing the company, keeping in mind the budget requirements is obviously a very essential aspect.
Amongst some of the top digitizing platforms comes Optizemly. It allows businesses to go online with its various tools. The platform has been among us for quite a long time now. It has helped significant companies with their digital needs. Some of these businesses are now playing big leagues, such as Uber, Dolby, eBay, Pizza Hut, and many more.
This article will look at the basic costs of integrating optimized on websites to help you take your business digital without any hassle. But first, let us learn a bit more about what Optimizely is in detail.
What is Optimizely
Optimizely is known to be a well-established website optimization platform providing A/B and multivariate testing with tools to track engagement, clicks, conversions, sign-ups & more. Moreover, the platform allows businesses to conduct A/B testing, multivariate and multipage testing for data-driven decision making.
The platform is prominently known as the market leader in digital experience optimization, helping digital leaders and Fortune 100 companies optimize their digital products, commerce, and campaigns with a fully-featured experimentation platform.
Thus, Optimizely is a tool in a tech stack’s A/B Testing Analytics category. Let us look at the cost to integrate optimizely on website.
Furthermore, with the help and optimization of A/B testing tools, businesses can quickly test a web page’s changes against its current design pattern and template. As a result, this helps to determine which is more successful with visitors in increasing leads, revenue, donations, registrations, downloads and user-generated content.
Also read: 9 alternatives to EmailHippo for Emails
Key benefits of using Optimizely
The key benefits of using this platform are as follows:
- The platform helps businesses learn more about their visitors and their choices according to their business needs. They also get to integrate that same connection with their professional website & mobile apps with the help of Optimizely’s visitor segmentation tools.
- Businesses can easily segment their visitors through basic or custom visitor segmentation. They can set a target optimized experience tracker, which would further help them analyze how their business is working. Additionally, as a correlation, they can focus on high-value visitor segmentation and drive traffic to their website.
- The platform seamlessly integrates data across all the business’s social media platforms. As a result, it synchronizes it with Optimizely keeping in mind the already used products with the company.
- With Optimizely, businesses can improve their customer engagement mechanism. They also increase their revenue across desktop, mobile web, and mobile apps with optimizely’s power-packed A/B testing, multivariate, and multipage testing features.
- Optimizely’s Starter Plan is absolutely free and only becomes paid after a business goes into the subvention stage. However, the free starter pack is only given to those businesses who surely know that they would use optimisation later.
- Optimizely serves a variety of audiences: It has an easy-to-interpret editor to get started. Additionally, Optimizely’s visual editor follows a WYSIWYG (“what you see is what you get”) approach. You can see and edit the page to exactly what you want users to see. Moreover, this flexibility makes A/B testing and multivariate experimentation easy. It also supports multiple platforms.
- Here is a list of other basic features that the platform provides
- AB Testing
- Account-Based Marketing
- Activity Dashboard
- Audience Targeting
- Behaviour Tracking
- Behavioural Targeting
- Campaign Segmentation
- Contextual Targeting
- Customer Segmentation
- Customizable Templates
- Data Visualization
- Drag & Drop
- Experience Management
- Funnel Analysis
What you can do with Optimizely Web
- Test new website features and measures how they impact the overall customer experience.
- Minimize the impact of the feature testing on your website’s performance
- Uncover helpful customer insights and create unique, long-lasting experiences for them
- Visually test the experimental features and optimize your website content.
- Safely run multiple experiments on the same web page, even on dynamic websites.
- Empower various teams to collaborate together on experimenting with new website features through an easy to use, flexible visual editor
Cost to integrate optimizely on website
Optimizely enables businesses to experiment deeply into their technology stack and broadly across the entire customer experience. Furthermore, to date, marketers, developers and product managers have delivered over 700 billion experiences tailored to the needs of their customers.
Thus, integrating Optimizely is best suited for enterprise and mid-market companies in the Retail, Travel, B2B, High Tech, and Media verticals. The platform’s pricing plans start at $50000.00 per year. Additionally, they do not have a free version and do not offer a free trial.
Optimizely enables businesses to experiment deeply into their technology stack and broadly across the entire customer experience. Moreover, to date, marketers, developers and product managers have delivered over 700 billion experiences tailored to the needs of their customers.
In conclusion, Optimizely is best suited for enterprise and mid-market companies in the Retail, Travel, B2B, High Tech, and Media verticals. The platform’s pricing plans start at $50000.00 per year. They do not have a free version and do not offer a free trial.