Having things under control gives a sense of satisfaction and relief. When you have so many projects, tasks, discussions lined up, it is fairly common for the deadlines to get mixed and sometimes, forgotten. Wouldn’t it be nice to have all of your pending projects and work in one place so that everything will be under your radar? Brightpod will do this for you! It is created for all of you who like to have things under control and track all of your work, projects, discussions, tasks, and deadlines.
What is Brightpod?
Brightpod is a cloud-based project management software for everyone who is in the creative or digital marketing field. If you have a creative team or are a part of one, it will aid in eliminating the chaos in organizing, planning the workflow, and distributing the tasks while time tracking each of them simultaneously. You can bid goodbye to the tedious work of manually writing down who is handling which project and also writing down all the discussions on a piece of paper.
Your projects are named as pods in Brightpod. Users can add the task list and determine the goal and deadline of each task. You can give your brain some rest because Brightpod will remember your deadlines and the list of tasks you need to complete. You should only focus on creating quality content for your clientele.
What Are The Features That Attracts Creators To Use Brightpod?
Brightpod offers a plethora of features that will be useful to all the content development and marketing companies to ease the daily work life of the team members. Here are the features that attract all the creators who are seeking software that will ease their stress:
- Visually monitor how your pods are coming along:
You can have all your projects packed in one screen space and have an eagle-eye view of all the projects in real-time. There are specific colors that will help you differentiate which task is in progress. Like orange determines if a project is approaching the deadline and the color red will determine if a project has missed the deadline. You can choose the color as well according to your convenience.
- Kanban-style display for the task lists:
Instead of having a physical whiteboard to track the workflow and assign work to your team members, you can have such a board at your fingertips through Brightpod. Not only will you be able to see who is working on which project, but you can also assign several people for one project and get feedback from your team members at the same time!
- Create the workflow that will suit your workload:
Brightpod has a separate option for the users to create the workflow so that they can throw the similar projects there, make them run smoothly, and increase efficiency. You will have the option to save a particular workflow for future use as well.
These are some of the pre-existing workflows that you will get once you open a new account in Brightpod:
- Email Marketing template
- SEO checklist
- Social media marketing workflow
- Creating a LinkedIn Ad campaign
- Facebook ad design and content
- Twitter routine
- Design and structure of your website
- Site launch checklist
- Setting up a WordPress site
- Google Adwords campaign
- An editorial calendar exclusively for you:
You will get a calendar where not only you but your team members can plan the projects by just dragging and dropping the tasks there. You can even plan your events in that very same calendar! There are three task filtering options available in the calendar:
- Filter by client: Here, you can see the tasks of a particular client.
- Filter by task type: Here, you can see the tasks which are either blog posts, website content, etc.
- Filter by Project: Here, you can see the tasks that are linked to a particular project.
- The focus feature will help you stay productive:
The feature focus is there to help you focus on only a few things that are important at that particular time. The tasks that need immediate attention will be marked as stars which will indicate that the task is important and needs your attention. You can move these tasks around and plan your week accordingly.
- The Me page along with the work priority list:
The Me page will not only show the list of all the work that has to be done but also contains a work priority list that will allow you to separate the urgent tasks from the rest. All in all, the Me page will display these things:
- The conversations with the team members
- All the tasks and the designated people for the tasks
- The number of people allocated to a pod
- The files and other attachments the team members have added
The additional features of Brightpod
Here is a list of the additional features you will get to use in Brightpod:
- Time tracking
- Insights and reports
- Files and asset management
- Capture and track requests
- Personalize your home page as you want with your company logo and specific color scheme
- Work from your phone and reply via email
- Autosaves all your work and conversations
- The archive has all the files that you have deleted and you can retrieve them within 30 days
- A daily digest of the work already done and work overdue
- Direct access to google drive, dropbox
The pros VS cons of using Brightpod
|You can upload as many files and attachments as you want.||You cannot view the files without downloading them. No preview option is available.|
|You can divide the pods according to the urgency level.||2. The pod system might look very confusing when a lot of tasks are listed in there.|
|Plethora of features available that beats many other project management software in the market.||3. This software is a costlier as compared to other project management softwares. The pricing range is between $29-$199 per month.|
Brightpod is an amazing Project Management software and will be perfect for you if you are a digital marketing company. With everything under control, you can finally work on the things that actually need your focus. There are fewer cons as compared to the pros of using this software. So it is definitely a green signal for you if you were skeptical. Did you use this software before or do you use it currently? Share your experience with us by commenting down below!