Marketing can be highly competitive. And that’s why it is essential to stay on top of all the latest marketing trends to develop a successful marketing strategy. And one way to do so is by using an excellent and reliable CRM platform that will take care of all your needs in one place. For years, Active Campaign was used by many people in the marketing industry. However, many new and exciting alternatives have come up in the market recently. In this article, we will discuss the top 5 options for Active Campaign.
Alternatives to Active Campaign
EngageBay is a comprehensive sales, marketing, and customer service solution with integrated CRM (CRM).
- With the drag-and-drop capability, it’s pretty simple to construct your landing pages and emails from templates.
- Using EngageBay, it’s simple to maintain staff productivity thanks to team and task management. Task duplication can also be avoided.
- No matter how many lists you have, EngageBay’s Smart Lists and Static Lists can have custom titles to organize your contacts better. Additionally, you can choose the criteria for each list you create.
- Email marketing tools from EngageBay can assist you in creating the ideal campaign.
- Easy to use platform with great features like autoresponders, landing pages, email broadcasts and many more
- Combines sophisticated CRM and contact management systems with email and newsletters.
- EngageBay lacks certain features like automating meetings on Google Meet and adding location to calendar events.
- Using headers and footers in the landing pages can be difficult as the software doesn’t have much room to build customizable templates.
HubSpot is a terrific option if you are highly interested in gathering information on your contacts by tracking how they engage with your website pages, email content, and landing pages, all in one location.
- You receive pre-written email templates that are ready to use. You may load them into your editor, tweak them, and send them.
- You can show different versions of your material using creative content based on predetermined reader criteria.
- Use the drag-and-drop page editing tool to customize your website. The pages can also be coded for greater control and accuracy.
- More marketing jobs can be automated using robust workflows and multilevel automation.
- Excellent for big teams in sales and marketing
- Analytics dashboards include additional views and segmentation that are deeper (compared to ActiveCampaign)
- Accessible at first, but prices quickly rise as you scale.
- It can be unnecessary for more specific businesses.
SendinBlue is a reasonable and efficient alternative to Active Campaign. Even though it is relatively new, it comes with some great features.
- While their email editor is drag-and-drop based and relatively simple, their ready-to-use templates are not particularly current.
- By using one of the pre-made workflow templates, you may begin automating.
- You can store as many data points as you like on your contacts using their segmentation tools without paying further fees.
- The dashboard will track your judgment of what conversion means to you. You can also obtain information on the people’s locations who clicked or opened your emails if you have a premium plan.
- The free plan cost accessible tier allows unlimited contacts but not unlimited email sends (up to 300 per day is a fantastic starting point).
- Use heatmap email analytics to enhance the buyer’s journey and identify “leaks” in your marketing funnel.
- Not as many marketing CRM capabilities as ActiveCampaign, such as lead scoring and two-way CRM syncing
- Not as many integrations with external parties
If you haven’t heard of SendX, it is because it is still relatively new in the marketing software. However, the software comes with great built-in automation, which will give you a glimpse into the next generation of email automation services.
- Drag-and-drop blocks are used in their WYSIWYG editor. Your emails can be easily written from scratch.
- A library of 50+ free, mobile-friendly, and responsive themes is available if you prefer to start with premade templates.
- When utilized with their segmentation capabilities and high-converting templates, their automated workflows are straightforward to manage but effective.
- You can send unlimited emails to your subscribers with any SendX service.
- No cap on monthly email sending.
- Automations based on website activity
- Relatively new and unproven in comparison to the well-known names in the industry.
- Few integrations with outside parties (but growing)
Another great Active Campaign substitute for small companies and startups is GetResponse. Conversion funnels, landing pages, and autoresponders are among the marketing solutions it provides. In addition, its webinar feature is actually among the best in the business.
- A drag-and-drop autoresponder editor with sophisticated timing controls is provided. Additionally, GetResponse provides unlimited daily messages.
- For added security, the platform provides password-protected webinar URLs that are SSL-encrypted. Advanced webinar metrics are also provided, including information on viewer location, conversions, survey vote results, and webinar time spent.
- Automated contact management with scoring and tagging is one of GetResponse’s marketing automation services. Conditions, filters, and actions are available in the visual workflow editor to assist you in creating multistep workflows.
- GetResponse also provides webinar funnels, lead funnels, and sales funnels to support the collection, nurturing, and conversion of leads into paying clients.
- It has a fully working mobile application
- Live sales notifications
- Multiple contacts are subject to subscription constraints
- Restricted social media posting capabilities