Over the years, PhonePe has revolutionized the peer-to-peer transaction scenario. Some alternatives to the popular online-payment app, PhonePay are:
Paytm is a digital payments network operated by One97 Communications that lets you deposit cash into the integrated wallet using online banking, debit cards, and credit cards and depositing cash at specified banks and partners. In addition, you may pay for various items without using cash by utilizing the money in your Paytm wallet.
How to Use Paytm?
- Create a Paytm account with your phone number and email address.
- Use net banking, a debit card, or a credit card to fund your Paytm Wallet.
- Select the ‘Pay or Send’ option to send money to someone else.
- Paytm allows you to make payments to others or bank accounts by scanning a QR code.
- You may also send money to another Paytm user using their phone number.
2. BHIM App
Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) is a payment app that uses the Unified Payments Interface to make simple, easy, and quick transactions (UPI). You can make immediate bank payments to anybody on UPI by scanning their QR code with the BHIM app or using their UPI ID. Moreover, you can use the app to request money from a UPI ID.
How to Use the BHIM App?
1. Go to the Google Play Store/Apple App Store and download the BHIM app.
2. Decide on the language you want to use.
3. Choose a SIM card that has the same phone number as the one registered with your bank.
4. Use the bank account option to link your bank accounts.
5. Create your UPI PIN by entering your debit card’s last six numbers and the card’s expiration date.
6. Select Send and enter your UPI ID. You can also scan and pay the QR code of the person you’d like to transfer money.
7. To authenticate the transaction, enter the UPI Pin you created before.
8. Click ‘Transaction’ to examine the transaction’s status.
3. Google Pay
Google redesigned and rebranded its mobile and web payment services, renaming them all Google Pay or G Pay. It can be used for online payments, in-app purchases, in-store contactless payments, and even peer-to-peer money transfers. G Pay can handle all the heavy lifting for you, whether you’re looking for a new pair of sneakers online or buying your morning coffee.
How to Use Google Pay?
- On your phone, look for the Google Pay app. Most Android gadgets come preloaded, but you can also get them through Google Play.
- Open the Google Pay app and go to the Cards menu to add a credit or debit card.
- If it is your first time using the app, touch Get Started, then add a payment method by taking a photo of your card or entering your details.
- Google will then confirm your identity by SMS or email.
Mobikwik is a mobile payment wallet that is used for a variety of online transactions such as transfers of money, payment acceptance, cell phone recharges, and utility bill payments, including energy, internet, and DTH, to name a few. Mobikwik is a prepaid digital wallet (also known as a virtual wallet) that can be loaded with funds and used to make various online purchases. Following approval from the Reserve Bank of India, Mobikwik has worked with several of retail and online shops in India. The app supports both Android and iOS smartphones.
How To Use Mobikwik?
- Step 1: Download and open the app.
- Step 2: Tap on the app and type your registered phone number. After that, select the ‘Send OTP’ option. An OTP will be sent to you. It must be entered for the verification procedure to work.
- Step 3: You’ve completed the Mobikwik registration process.
5. Amazon Pay
Amazon Pay is a payment service that allows you to pay for products or services on third-party merchants’ websites or applications using the payment methods currently connected with your Amazon account. You can make a payment using any available payment options, including those in your Amazon Account (except Amex cards).
How To Use Amazon Pay?
If you already have an Amazon account, you can use Amazon Pay anywhere the Amazon Pay button is displayed. There is no need to register a new account or remember old passwords because no additional registration is required. Amazon Pay leverages your Amazon account’s information and payment methods.
Finding a quality Mobile Payment Systems app that not only meets your objectives but also fits inside your budget constraints can be a real struggle in some situations. When evaluating PhonePe competitors, keep in mind that functionality and a wide range of factors such as the user interface, customer assistance quality, supported mobile devices, and given integrations should all be taken into account. With appropriate amounts of research, you should be able to find an app with all of the features you desire at a fair price.