21Strategies and Artificial Intelligence have made their way in each and every industry without leaving an inch of emptiness. It has shown its prowess in the financial sector. Additionally, it has also proved to be one of the most efficient trends of the millennium. It is continuing to prove its mettle in the other industries as well.
But specifically talking about the financial sector, Artificial Intelligence enables customers to get access to better and securer services altogether. These services will help financial firms to be smarter as they process transactions quicker and assess risk more accurately. Along with that AI has enabled firms to strengthen fraud detection and prevention systems drastically. Also, it has accelerated risk calculations while increasing the speed of decisions in a matter of seconds. All of this together reshapes the future as applications are fine-tuned. They learn from both new and historical data that is shared across different networks.
One such organization is 21 Strategies. They have built a platform that enables finance leaders to make future-proofed decisions in real-time. Their flagship product, known as HEDGE21, is an AI-Based decision support system that computes optimal hedging decisions to manage your foreign currency exposure.
In this article, we will be providing you with a complete review of 21strategies.
What is 21Strategies?
21strategies, a Bavarian company is leveraging deep tech and AI to transform Treasury Operations of international corporations into profit-making centres. With an aim to protect the company’s EBIT against risk from foreign currency and commodity price fluctuations, 21Strategies helps in funding data and information from the markets. It also internalizes the processes to compute the optimal hedging strategy.
Unique Selling Proposition of 21Strategies
- Internet of Things Capable: IoT is the backbone of what HEDGE21 is all about. Furthermore, it is essential to the future of retail logistics. It’s a digital assistant that can grab data to optimize corporate decision making to deliver better results.
- Full Human Control: Although the digital assistant helps you in predicting the optimal solution, the final decision-making power relies on human advisory and various Chief Finance Officers. Thus, this helps in giving full control to the person without compromising the human aspect of the business operations.
- Affordability: 21Strategies is also a cost-effective alternative for small businesses as it offers them the pay-per-use model. This allows us to focus greatly on a more profitable and effective digital marketing campaign
Benefits for treasurers
Not only for businesses, but HEDGE21 is also beneficial for treasurers. It helps the treasurers in the effective planning of the Hedge Funds with the help of Big Data. Let’s look at the benefits of HEDGE21 for the treasurers.
- Computes Hedge Size and Timing: Having super human capabilities, the track record of 21Strategies has a perfect record of predicting systemic decisions given the data it processes, which results to optimal hedging decisions.
- Simulated Hedge Processes: Being based on the Artificial Intellignece, the HEDGE21 digital assistant processes the information provided by you and will define the result and predict the related risk to your hedge fund.
Read Also: Accounting Estimation Tools
21Strategies not only benefits the treasurers and the companies, but it also has various other achievements under its name.
- HEDGE21 Digital Assistants are at work to predict the best optimal result for your hedging funds.
- They helps in protecting the current profit margins while the currency volatility is smoothed out.
- Strategy21 protects the firms’ bottomline from losses incurred in foreign currencies.
- Being a SaaS software, it does not require a heavy investment on part of the company.
Today, if a company wants to buy or sell a foreign currency, it can use a bank or a trading company to help them do it. In order to do this, they need to know how much to buy or sell, and they also need to know how much it will cost them. A bank or a trading company can help them do this, but it is up to the bank or trading company to charge them whatever they want to charge them. In order to protect themselves from having to pay too much, companies have been using software to help them calculate what they should buy or sell and how much it will cost them. HEGDE21 is software that simplifies the gap between what a company does and what it should do and helps in optimizing the hedge contracts.
Read Also: Top HR Costing Tools
The software which uses big data and artificial intelligence in order to understand and predict the correct edge time and size is what the world needs right now.